Friday, May 19, 2023

Reflected In Nature Retirement

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today I have a card to share that I made for on my card rack.
I am in need of retirement cards so I pulled this set out and got to work.



The inside says Enjoy Your Retirement!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Reflected In Nature (retired)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Timber 3D EF, Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is one stamp set that I wish Stampin Up! would have left stick around longer. I feel like sometimes we don't get our moneys worth out of them before they retire but this is one set I will continue to use & keep in my collection.

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty card and that image would also make a great father's day card as well. I love the colors. Speaking of love, that doggie hanging out the window wearing shades is too darned cute! Who wouldn't love that smile on his dear little face? Bring on the weekend, yeah! LOL