Saturday, May 6, 2023

Gone Fishing HB Box

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Today I have another cool project to share with you.
I made a box like this a few weeks ago and shared it on my blog earlier this week.
I made this one for Shawn since his birthday is next week...






I put a Duncan Hines Cake Mug & the icing packet in it and I will put some extra cash in it for a fishing trip he is going on in a few weeks with the guys from work. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Gone Fishing, unknown saying
Ink: Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Very Vanilla, Let's Go Fishing DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Gone Fishing Dies, Boho Blue In Color Dots, Boho Blue In Color Jute, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I used the NEW Let's Go Fishing Suite on this box. I could not wait to get this so I could make this box for him. He loves to fish and I wanted to make something for him that I know he would love. Everything on this box is from Stampin Up! except for the sentiment. I have had that stamp for ages and have no idea who the maker is but it was perfect for my box.

 I wanted to share the link to the video tutorial so you can make your own if your interested.  Fun Birthday Cake Box 

That's all for today! 
Miss Bailee is off to Doggy Day Spa today and really needs a good bath!

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That is a fantastic little birthday gift for your hubby who enjoys fishing! I love the papers and great sentiment panel along with those 2 bluefish! How clever! Thanks too for sharing the link to make one of these boxes. I love the idea of a mug cake mix inside! Enjoy your weekend - sunshine is on the way!

LeAnne said...

So cool! I CAN'T WAIT to get this set...I totally glossed over it first time around but after noticing it in the catalog, I had to have it! Looks like fun for sure!