Thursday, May 11, 2023

Queen Bee SAS Card #2

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have the 2nd card in the Queen Bee Stamp A Stack that I participated in last month. I changed up the design on this one just a wee bit...



I would have never thought to emboss vellum because I would be afraid it would crack but being that the Hives 3D EF did not crack it one bit....i'd say emboss that vellum! Each sheet I used for this Stamp A Stack held up nicely after being embossed. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Queen Bee
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, Basic White, Mossy Meadow, Vellum, Favored Flowers DSP (SAB 23 retired)
Accessories: Queen Bee Dies (retired), Hives 3D EF (retired), White Crinkle Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Tomorrow I have the last card from this Stamp A Stack to share.
Hope you will stop back!

I finished up Audrey's card order yesterday so today I will probably do some stamping for myself. I have a lunch box that I use for a Recipe Box that I want to redo with some different paper. It has gingerbread paper on right now but I want to change it. I'm so excited!

*************************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

I like this design as much as the one you shared yesterday. That big bed with those sparkly wings is a real eye-catcher! Great colors and the embossing looks fantastic. Have a great Thursday!

LeAnne said...

Love this! I really wanted to get this queen bee but was afraid she would retire! Now I see she's availabe, so I may have to get her, minus the dies! I am so impressed with the embossed vellum, glad you tried it!