Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Daisy Birthday Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

So sorry for the late post today. 
This morning I took some time for myself after the last 3 crazy weeks. 
Also today is Shawn's birthday! He doesn't want to do anything special except grab supper from Mission Barbeque. He's going on a fishing trip in a few weeks so I guess that will be his special day!
Today I have a set of birthday cards that I made for Audrey,
She wanted this particular sheet of flowered DSP and I just added a punched out daisy to it to match the flowers in the paper.






I changed up this set of cards twice with different flowers until I just decided to punch my flowers out. That made it so much easier!

Card Details:

Stamps: Amazing Year (retired)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Mango Melody (retired), Mango Melody DSP (retired), Dandy Designs DSP (retired SAB 23)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Daisy Punch (retired), Petal Pink Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Sadly Mango Melody has retired. It was such a fun color!
I know Audrey has been asking for cards without all the bells and whistles here lately so hopefully she will like this pack. The only thing popped up is the sentiment panel. 

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

All these colorful flowers can only cheer someone up when they open the envelope containing this card. I love the summery colors along with all those flowers, especially the great big one front and center! Enjoy your BBQ tonight and wish Shawn a happy birthday for me!