Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Circle Sayings HB

 Hello & Happy New Catalog Day!

I have a busy morning putting a few orders in then I need to do some chores around the house.
No stamping for me today but I hope to get back to it tomorrow!
Today I have a set of cards to show you that I made with a new stamp set from the brand new catalog that starts today! This is called Circle Sayings Bundle...






Card Details:

Stamps: Circle Saying
Ink: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Basic White, Regency Park DSP
Accessories: Stitched Greenery Die, 2 3/8 Circle Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Night of Navy Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I purchased the Circle Sayings Bundle since it has a beach scene in it and the first thing I reach for is the flowers! LOL This stamp set comes with a 2 3/8 inch Circle Punch. It seems Stampin Up! is bringing the Circle Punches back. Many people prefer them over the dies.

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! You had me at all the blues!

Carol L said...

These colors are just dreamy!! I love this pretty design and those gorgeous papers and embossed panels too. The slight tilt of the main panel is eye-catching and I like it :) I peeked at the new catty online today, just wow! lol