Monday, May 1, 2023

Best Day Box

 Good Morning & Happy Monday! 
Happy May 1st, too! 

Today I have a sweet little pull out box to share with you that I saw on the FB Demonstrator Planning Place recently. I wrote down all the measurements and got to work to make it. This one will go to Kelsey for her birthday at the end of May.





The drawer slides out to reveal a Cake In A Mug packet with also a packet of icing.
I've only recently seen these at the grocery store and grabbed a box to try this. Each box has 4 Mug Cakes and 4 Icing Packets. This one is Birthday Confetti Cake with Vanilla Icing and I believe Duncan Hines make them. I will also add candles and a gift card to this for her upcoming birthday.

Project Details:

Stamps: Best Day
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Petal Pink, Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Fresh Freesia In Color Opal Rounds, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These are really fun to make and I love that the drawer has lots of space inside. I am going to make one for Shawn since his birthday is next week. I will probably change his up with some fishing stuff....we'll see.
These make a super cute little gift and they could be used for any occasion not just birthdays!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

I haven't seen these mixes yet at my store but what a great idea! I've been making mug cakes for years since baking cakes is a waste of time for one person! The box is just lovely and I love that cake image you used too! What a great idea for a gift!!

Rita said...

I love the box you made. Would it be possible for you to share the measurements for this box?
Thanks Rita