Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Wildflower Baby Shower

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is off to a great start!
Our weather here in PA has been super nice! Love having the windows open and lots of sunshine! Today I have another baby shower card to share with you. This one is also for Audrey's grandson and his wife that are due to have a baby in August. When I was in to see Audrey last time she showed me the baby shower invite which was lots of wildflowers but nothing like the card I made last week. I told her I would redo that card for her since I had some papers that have wildflowers on. Dainty Flowers DSP to the rescue!



I love everything about this card! I hope she likes it too!
She loves that baby with the umbrella and specifically asked for it. Moon Baby was a great baby set and i'm so glad I have it.

Card Details:

Stamps: Moon Baby (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Pink Pirouette (retired), Ivory
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White, Dainty Flowers (SAB 23)
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Noble Peacock Rhinestones (retired), Blushing Bride Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The baby shower is the 1st weekend in June so hopefully I can get this in to her soon!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love that cute little baby floating with the umbrella! The papers are a perfect match to those pretty pink colors! So sweet :)

LeAnne said...

This card is SO SWEET! The flowered background works so well with that cute little baby, and I am sure Audrey (and the parents) will love it!