Monday, May 8, 2023

Let's Set Sail...

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?
Our weather was pretty nice up till supper time last evening then we had some rain.
Shawn mowed so you know in a couple more days he will be mowing again. 
Spring time the grass grows like crazy!

Today I am sharing a set of cards that Audrey asked for with the little sailboat on that I used on my June 2023 calendars. She did not want anything fancy and no ribbon or rhinestones. So this is what I made her...






Card Details:

Stamps: Let's Set Sail
Ink: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

A simple set of cards like she requested.

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

You always manage to create exactly what Audrey asks for in such a beautiful way! I love this color blue and those soft plaid papers are all this little sailboat needs! Happy Monday, may your week ahead be a good one!

LeAnne said...

So sweet! This is such a versatile set. I love the reflection on the water!