Friday, May 12, 2023

Queen Bee SAS Card #3

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Shawn took the day off and is headed out to go fishing for a bit.
They say it's to be in the 80's today with off & on sunshine and I was hoping maybe to get the porches power washed....we shall see. 
Last evening I finally got Audrey's card order delivered and she was really happy with her cards. She already has a list started for her next order! She had lots of exciting news that is happening within her family....weddings & babies! She was so thrilled!

Today I have card #3 to share from the Queen Bee Stamp A Stack that I participated in last month. I already had all the supplies so I did not purchase the card packet. I made several changes to my cards from the original that Marisa from Kitchen Table Stamper did. I love her designs but made a few changes to make it my own.



The original card did not have the queen bee on it but I felt like I needed to have it on there since it was alot of empty space. And I don't know if you noticed but the bees wings are diecut from Queen Bee Dies with vellum. The vellum just adds so much interest on a card!

Card Details:

Stamps: Queen Bee
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Vellum, Favored Flowers DSP (retired SAB 23)
Accessories: Queen Bee Dies, Hives 3D EF, White Crinkle Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This Stamp A Stack was so much fun to participate in. It inspired me to create a card for one of my upcoming Stamp Day w/ Friends get togethers. Speaking of which, I have not scheduled any for May since there has been alot going on but hopefully in June I will see the girls and we'll get back to making some cards together!

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

All of these bee cards you've made are so pretty! I'm so glad Audrey has lots of happiness in her life these days too. I hope you enjoyed this gorgeous day, it was just beautiful wasn't it?