Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Calendar

Hello & Happy New Year, friends!

I took a few days off to relax then got started on making a few calendars. I've been wanting to do these but over the Christmas season isn't a good time for me. I started these on New Year's day and today I finally finished them up so now I can share with you....so here we go!

Sorry about the glare on the acrylic frames. 

 












 I used mostly Stampin Up! stamps on these. For the month of July I used a stamp from Whipper Snapper. My acrylic picture frames are sized 4 X 6 that I picked up at my local Dollar Tree. These were fun to make and I kept wanting to embellish each month with more & more but I couldn't because then it would not fit inside the picture frame.

So, that's all I have today!
Tomorrow it is back to Merry Monday with a few changes so I hope you'll come back to see all the new things coming up for 2014! I'm excited!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love these calendars, Wendy! Great designs for each month!