Saturday, February 20, 2021

Corner Bouquet

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Can you believe it snowed half the day yesterday then the sun came out for maybe 2 hours!
Crazy! Today it's to be sunny but cold out....I just hope it's enough to melt the snow!
I have a bunch of errands to do today then home to hibernate, maybe do some stamping!

Before I head out this morning I have a card to share I made earlier this week using the SaleABration set, Corner Bouquet. I love this silhouette image as it reminds me of a Stampendous stamp I had years ago.







I started by using my Corner Bouquet stamp in my Stamparatus which worked very well!
If it did not stamp well the first time it was easy to reink the stamp and stamp again for a perfect image!
Then I added the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments set.

I went in search of ribbon to match my monochromatic card and had nothing so I pulled out my Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon and colored it with my Rococo Rose Stampin Blends.
It worked like a charm!

Card Details:

Stamps: Corner Bouquet (SAB 21), Peaceful Moments
Ink: Rococo Rose, Rococo Rose Stampin Blend Dark
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Oh So Ombre DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stamparatus, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was so pleased with how these turned out!
They will go on my card rack for sale.
But isn't that paper and the Corner Stamp so pretty together?!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy







4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a peaceful and serene sympathy card with a pretty silhouette image, but that ribbon trick is genius! That added bow really makes this card special! Stay warm and watch out for the black ice this morning as you venture out! Have a great weekend!

Vicki said...

Beautiful set. I loved how you used it. I have yet to ink mine up. Have a great weekend!

D'Ann said...

You did a great job with this stamp. I looked at it before and I didn't think I wanted this stamp set until now Lol..

Janice M said...

This is a pretty set of cards! Cool way to make matching ribbon I will have to remember that little trick! Thanks!!