Saturday, February 6, 2021

More Valentine's Day Cards

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your all enjoying the weekend so far!
We are off to doggy day spa this morning and boy, do my girls need it, badly!
They were scheduled 4 weeks ago but we had to cancel their appointments because Gigi was sick.
She's better now but they both really need a bath & haircuts! I know they will feel so much better!

Anyways, I had a chance to do some stamping yesterday as I still need a few Valentine's Day cards.
I already had my pack of From the Heart Specialty DSP out on my table so I played around with it some more. I'm trying to get it used up!

These are the 2 cards I made...

Card #1



Card #2





Card Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt
Ink: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, From the Heart Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Heart Punch Pack, Heart Doilies (retired), Resin Hearts, Red Twine, White Twine, Stampin Seal +


Later today I will sit down and get my cards addressed to mail out since Valentine's Day is next weekend! I've become a slacker! 

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


This is a picture of Kelsey when she was a little girl. 
She may have been kindergarten age in this picture. She was a clown!
She loved Elmo! We still have her Tickle Me Elmo doll.
And here she is at 27 years old with Shady!


💗

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

Carol L said...

I love what you've been doing with these valentines and using up your pretty papers! Each one's different and each one's beautiful! I mailed mine out 2 weeks early this year because the mail is so unpredictable! Your daughter is so pretty and looks just like her mom :) Is it her birthday? I bought my DGD a Tickle Me Elmo for Christmas when she was little and her dad removed the batteries after about an hour LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, I love those papers!

D'Ann said...

Your card is beautiful! I'm trying to keep up with you :) I've been using my dsp and punch set like crazy but I forgot to take a good picture. Isn't it amazing how quickly the kiddos grow!

Janice M said...

This card is so pretty and so is your daughter!!