Monday, February 22, 2021

Post It Note Holders

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Another snow day is upon us but not calling for much, 1-3 inches then it's to turn to plain rain as our temps will be going up this week! YAY! 
One day it calls for 50 degrees! Bring it on!

Today I have something different than a card to share.
I made some Post It Notes after watching a video of how to make them with the added pen holder.
I never made them with the small pens attached. They are so simple and easy!

This one uses the Berry Blessings SaleABration Bundle.


This one uses the Sweet Strawberry Bundle.


This one uses the Dragonfly Garden Bundle.


This one uses the Butterfly Gala Bundle.


I will admit, these were so much fun to make and I made these 4 up in about 30 minutes.
I plan to make more because I have a whole big bag full of those little pens.
They make a great little gift!
I gave the 1st one to my card lady since it matched her gift bag that had her card order in.
She loved it and said it brightened her day!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

I haven't made one of these in years because I've been unable to find the smaller pens! Where did you find yours? They're all great gifts, but the first one is my favorite because I LOVE the colors and that gorgeous dsp! Well done on all of them!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these, I ordered some of those little pens awhile back from Amazon! I need to pull them out! The blue one is my favorite!

Janice M said...

These are so cute!! LOVE that berry paper so much! We ended up with like 4 inches of snow here! Haven't seen the gras in weeks. Tomorrow sounds like a beautful day weather wise! :-)