Thursday, February 18, 2021

Get Well Soon

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

It is snowing here today so I declared it a PJ Day!
I am putting my supper in the Crock Pot then heading to my stamp table to work on a few projects.
I need a sympathy card for a friend that lost her sister on Valentine's Day.
I'm very sad over that loss because she was a friend of mine from years ago.

Today I have the last card to share from my Stamp Day w Friends get together from last Saturday.
This is requested by my good friend, Deb.




I started this card by flipping thru my Flowers For Every Season paper!
I found this sheet and ran with it!
 I was just happy I had enough left for our cards.
The rest came together pretty easily.

Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Flowers For Every Season DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Tasteful Labels Dies, Rhinestone, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This one literally took us 10 minutes to put together and the girls loved it!
And it mails flat too! YAY!
I really need to learn to create more cards that lay flat for easy mailing but sometimes that task is difficult for me. I love layers and popping things up! 

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a wonderful color combination and those papers are just gorgeous too! Sorry about your friend who lost her sister but I know you'll come up with a beautiful design. Stay warm - I did a crock pot dinner yesterday and we may just have leftovers for dinner!

Janice M said...

I wanted a PJ day too! But ended up going out and helping Roger shovel a couple of places. At least I earned a little extra spending $$ though I guess?! I'm ready for Spring now though!! Your card is very pretty. Sorry you need to make a sympathy card.

Vicki said...

So pretty. Love that paper too.