Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Pretty Perennials

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It has snowed here the last 2 days and hopefully today we don't get anymore. 
I'm not sure how much we got but we were in the 8-14 inch range.
I did get some stamp time in yesterday and pulled out a new set called Pretty Perennials. 
It is a Million Dollar Achiever Set designed by Dena Rekow.




Such a fun set!
I went with some bright colors after 2 days of snow!
I'm hoping it gets me one day closer to sunny weather! LOL
These pretty blooms sure made me smile.
There is also dies that coordinate with this stamp set but I did not use them here.

Card Details:

Stamps: Pretty Perennials, Ornate Thanks
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal+

I'm hoping today to get some more time to play with new goodies!
They are sitting on my stamp table calling my name!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy











2 comments:

Carol L said...

Way to shock my senses back into spring (warm weather) mode with these great colors! After snow for the past couple days, I'm ready for sunshine and brilliance! Fabulous card with some awesome colors and a great sentiment!

D'Ann said...

What a cheery and happy card! Love the colors you used - so pretty! I hope it gets a little warmer for you today. Thanks for sharing this great card.