Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thank You

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am gonna switch things up just a bit!
I said I was going to share cards that I made for my card lady's order last week but instead I am gonna share a card made using SaleABration things!

SaleABration ends this Sunday so I wanted to make sure I got this card in before then.




The saying comes from the Heal Your Heart stamp set from the SaleABration catalog.
The Field & Flowers DSP is also from the same catalog.
They go well together, don't they?

Card Details:

Stamps: Heal Your Heart (SAB 21)
Ink: Just Jade
Cardstock: Just Jade, Whisper White, Field & Flowers DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Bumble Bee Enamel Dot, Just Jade Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I can use all the Thank You cards I can get right now!
I made a stack for just incase!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so pretty in those warm colorful papers! I love the simple design with the pretty ribbon and bow! Enjoy another sunny day today! I feel much better every time the sun shines brightly like it did yesterday!

Janice M said...

This is so pretty! Screams Sunshine and Spring to me! So glad for the sunshine and warmer temps.

D'Ann said...

Love the colors on this card! Love your pretty bow too. I have not considered that stamp set but just may have to now. :) Thanks for sharing!

Vicki said...

So pretty...love the colors and your pretty bow.