Sunday, February 14, 2021

Masculine HB

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday I had my 1st Stamp Day w Friends get together of the year!
We had so much fun and got 5 cards made within 2 hours!
We started earlier than our set time since we were expecting some winter weather and I am glad that they were able to get back home before it started.

Here is the 1st card we made...




This masculine birthday card is a Z Fold card that went together rather easily.
I always have everything cut and all they have to do is stamp and use the Big Shot for either diecutting or embossing. 
The DSP is from Playing With Patterns from the annual catalog. I decided to go with this particular print because I liked the stripes and the colors in it. I was pleased with how this one turned out!


Card Details:

Stamps: Handsomely Suited, Sailing Home
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bumble Bee, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Playing With Patterns DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Painted Texture 3D EF, Smooth Sailing Dies, Bumble Bee Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Vicki said...

Love it....the colors are perfect for a masculine type card. The embossing in the BG really adds a lot to the card. Glad you had fun at your stamp wirh friends get together. ❤❤

Carol L said...

Great colors and a fun design for a perfect masculine card! I really like that unique Z-fold design too! Wishing you and yours a very happy and sweet valentine's day! Stay warm! I'm glad you got to stamp with your friends yesterday - we need to get back to interacting with one another as humans do!

D'Ann said...

What a fun design! You make the best masculine cards. I'm going to try this with the Clubhouse golf or Geared Up Garage sets and maybe try it with a feminine or kids' one too. So glad you had fun with your friends!

Janice M said...

Great masculine card!! I really need to make some cards with boats on them. Sure I have a wood PSX boat stamp around here somewhere? Glad you had a nice stamp day!