Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Last evening was another yukky weather time!
Freezing rain then just plain rain made driving a bit tricky.
Thankfully Shawn was home before it started!
Now Thursday they are calling for a plowable snow.
I keep hoping for an early Spring!

Today I have card #3 to share from Saturday's Stamp Day w Friends.
This one uses a mix of old & new!




That beautiful heart is from the Lots of Hearts Bundle from the 2021 Jan.-June Mini Catalog. 
It's definitely loaded with lots of fun hearts & cute sayings!
I am trying to find things that I can use this set on besides Valentine's!


Card Details:

Stamps: Lots of Hearts, Many Mates
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP (retired)
Accessories: Many Hearts Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Be Mine Stitched Dies, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Anniversary cards don't last long on my card rack so I do try to make them often. 
They seem to go as quick as I make them sometimes!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aw, these are some of my favorite papers and that gorgeous heart works perfectly with them! Love it! Yep, more snow coming! Be careful out there!

Vicki said...

Love that paper and the pretty heart. I agree those hearts can be used for many occasions...just not Valentines.

D'Ann said...

So pretty! I remember that paper and may still have some of it. I am loving both sets you used, especially the Lots of Hearts bundle with that lovely stitched scalloped heart which I'm now reconsidering.

Carol L said...

I love this combo of designer papers - some of which I still have in my collection too! That big blue heart looks fantastic for an anniversary card! Gorgeous!

Janice M said...

So pretty! Love the colors and Man oh Man I LOVE that scalloped stitched heart die A LOT!!! Not going to look not going to look not going to look....hahaha