Saturday, February 13, 2021

Berry Blessings Gift Bags

Hello & Happy Saturday!!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
The weather people are calling for a mix of ice & snow starting here this evening.
Our weather has been so off the rails here lately.
Calling for another Nor'easter here come Monday! *sigh*

So, this morning I am having a Stamp Day w Friends get together!
I'm ready and hope my cards don't take very long so the girls can get back home before the bad weather starts.
You know I always decorate gift bags for them to take their cards home in.
On these bags I used the Berry Blessings stamp set that is a SaleABration set! And so is the DSP!




Project Details:

Stamps: Berry Blessings (SAB 21), Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Garden Green, Pacific Point, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Berry Delightful DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Pacific Point Satin Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't that DSP so pretty?!
I hope the girl's like these...I think they are something different!
Who doesn't like blueberries?!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are absolutely gorgeous with those pretty blueberries! I love the combo of the blues, greens and a hit of purple too. I hope you and your friends have a great day stamping and try to put the weather out of mind for a couple hours! Thanks for the beautiful valentine that arrived yesterday too - it's another one of your beautiful creations I will treasure for some time to come! Have a super sweet Valentine's day!!

Vicki said...

Love these...you always spoil your girls! I love that DSP pack so much!!

Janice M said...

Cute bags!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper! So nice that you make bags to take their stuff home in.