Friday, February 12, 2021

Happy Birthday!

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have one more card to share using the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle.
I really love this suite of products....worth every cent in my book!



I started off with a Bumble Bee cardbase then 2 different pieces of the Ice Cream Corner DSP.
I then stamped my sentiment from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set in Terracotta Tile ink on a Ornate Layers Dies. My Ice Cream cone was punched from the same pack of DSP using the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch. I stamped the ice cream on Whisper White cardstock using Bumble Bee ink and punched it from the same punch. I added some Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles to my ice cream cone with a very small dab of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and popped it up with Dimensionals on my Whisper White Stitched Nested Die. Lastly, I added my Bumble Bee bow with a glue dot and called this done!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream 
Ink: Terracotta Tile, Bumble Bee
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Ice Cream Corner DSP
Accessories: Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, Ornate Layers Dies, Stitched Nested Dies, Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles, Bumble Bee Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you liked this card!
I think it's my favorite out of the 3 Ice Cream cards I made!
Today is actually a stamping friends birthday and this card went out in the mail to her!
Happy mail is coming her way!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

Janice M said...

Oh I love the colors on this one!! I'm sure it brought a big smile to her face!

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun design on this one! I love the colorful splotches in the background that remind me of melted ice cream! Cute sprinkles on the cone with those fun ribbons too! I'm sure your friend loved it:)

D'Ann said...

It's so pretty! The color is what caught my eye and then all the details. Love it!

Vicki said...

Super cute...love the colors on this!