Friday, February 5, 2021

Flower & Field HB

Hello & Happy Friday!

We made it to the weekend! YAY!

Early this morning we had a mix of rain & snow blow thru but as I type this it is clearing out and the sun is suppose to come out and dry things up. We have a few more chances for snow later this weekend and next week. I guess that groundhog was not joking when he predicted 6 more weeks of winter.

Today I have a quick card to share that I made using a free product from SaleABration 2021.



It uses the Flower & Field DSP that is free with a $50 order!
I love all the different flower prints in this package along with the colors!
On this card I showcased 2 different prints and just simply added a sentiment!
My sentiment was stamped in Cherry Cobbler and it comes from the Timeless Tulips stamp set.
I stamped it onto an Ornate Frames Die that I cut for another project that I did not use. 
Lastly, I added a Bumble Bee Gingham bow and 2 retired Cherry Cobbler Enamel Dots.

Card Details:

Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Flower & Field DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Ornate Frames Dies, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dot, Cherry Cobbler Enamel Dots (retired), Stampin Seal +


 I love a quick & easy card that I can let the paper do all the work!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

As I look out my window and see gray skies, this card is a bright ray of sunshine! I plan to play with some of these papers today too!

Carol L said...

Those papers and colors look warm and wonderful together and I love that little bow! Sunshine won today for us - yay!

Janice M said...

This card just says summer and sunshine to me!! Love that unique shape sentiment die cut too! I'm sure ready for a bit "warmer" weather for sure. These last 2 weeks or so have gotten to me!