Monday, February 15, 2021

Punch Party HB Card

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend & a nice Valentine's Day!

Today I have another card to share from Saturday's get together.
Y'all know I have so much paper and lots & lots of stamps so I pull out whatever I have and use it! 
Both girls loved this card and it certainly is a favorite of mine, too!




On this card I used a bit of old & new to create a pretty birthday card!
The flowers in the paper are beautiful and the colors just pop!
My sentiment panel is from the Punch Party hostess set from the 2021 SaleABration Catalog.
The saying was stamped in Calypso Coral and the wonky oval frame was stamped with Rich Razzleberry and punched out with the Double Oval Punch which is from the 2021 Jan.-June Mini catalog! It coordinates with the Oval Occasions stamp set on page 65.
We then popped it up with Dimensionals and layered it onto a Scallop Oval Layering Framelit.
The Calypso Coral Ribbon is long retired as is the Rich Razzleberry Enamel Dot.


Card Details:

Stamps: Punch Party (SAB Hostess Set)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Petal Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Double Oval Punch, Oval Layering Framelits, Calypso Coral 1/8 Ribbon (retired), Rich Razzleberry Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love letting the paper do all the work!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy










3 comments:

Carol L said...

The roses on that pretty paper is a nod to spring being around the corner. If we can get through this snow and ice, it will be a welcome change to see flowers popping from the ground again, eh? Stay warm, we're expecting an ice storm tonight!

Janice M said...

I LOVE this paper and card! I came across mine the other day and said to myself it's time to make a card with it again. Some day I'd LOVE to come have a play date in your stamp room! Stay safe hopefully the ice won't be to bad?! Just hope we don't lose power cause it will get cold with no heat!

Vicki said...

So pretty! Great color combo, that paper is amazing!