Sunday, October 11, 2026

Anniversary Z Fold

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Friends!

Today we are in for a windy, rainy day from what's left of Isaias that hit down south this past week. Kelsey & Sushi are still here and we are making lasagna for supper tonight. We finished up our 550 piece puzzle around 9pm last night. I will share pictures tomorrow when I get them off my phone. Today is just going to be a down day of watching movies.

I am sharing an Anniversary card today that I made a few weeks ago. This is a fun Z Fold using retired Online Exclusive products.





Card Details:

Stamps: Phrases & Frames, Petals of Beauty (retired Online Exclusives)
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Brushed With Beauty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Petals of Beauty Dies (retired Online Exclusives), Pearlized Faceted Circles (retired Online Exclusives), Petal Pink Scalloped Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This turned out so nicely! I have alot of this DSP left that I am thinking of packing up to get rid of. I am not crazy about all the prints & patterns in it. We shall see when the time comes. I am trying to downsize alittle and keep what I think I will use. 

**********************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy










No comments: