Saturday, October 3, 2026

Creative Celebrations Mix & Match Card

Hello & Happy Saturday, Friends!

Today I have a pretty Christmas card to share with you using the Creative Celebrations Mix & Match Specialty DSP from the 2026 Stampin Up! Holiday Catalog! I purchased 2 packs of this as I used it for my swap card that I did recently with my teammates. Now I am working on using more of the images & papers in this pack to make some holiday cards! This paper is beautiful with lovely colors & images which make card making SO much easier & quicker!





Card Details:

Stamps: Soiree Salutations, Mingle All The Way (retired inside sentiment)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Hydrangea Hue, Real Red, Basic White, Creative Celebrations Mix & Match Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Swirls of Magic EF (Online Exclusives), Real Red & White Stitched Ribbon (Online Exclusives), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


There will be more cards to share using this DSP and also the new ephemera packs! I am hooked on them!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy










 

No comments: