Monday, March 5, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week 10

Hello & Happy Monday!

I'm back for a quick update with my Merry Monday Challenge Week 10 card.

Below is the sketch that Lesley from over at Always Playing with Paper gave us this week. A quick & easy one! Thanks Lesley! I'm thrilled with the pile of holiday cards I have already!



Merry Monday Challenge Week 10 Card:

Stamps: Many Merry Messages sentiment
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Neenah White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: SU Snowflake Die, SU Snow Burst EF, MS Loopy Border Punch, Silver Bead, Night of Navy Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Well, that is all for tonight!
I'm gonna go finish watching The Voice then hit the hay!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good nite!
~Wendy

12 comments:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous Wendy! Love the scalloped bottom on the panel and of course the blingy snowflake is awesome.

Kim Evans said...

Very nice, Wendy!! I love this snowflake & you've chosen a beautiful way to show it off. Well done!!!

JD/ Jill said...

This is beautiful! I love what you did with this sketch!

jimlynn said...

WOW! This is just GORGEOUS!! What a wonderful, wonderful card for Christmas! LOVE IT!
Lynn

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful card ... Love the colour scheme, the sparkly snowflake the lovely way you have made the sketch your own!

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous with that big sparkly snowflake! WOW!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this, I am not sure I could use my glitter paper for that snowflake, it is hard for me to use any of it...LOL!!!

Lisa said...

Love your big sparkly snowflake!

Janice M said...

Oh this is Gorgeous Wendy! Love the big sparkly snowflake.

Bonnie said...

The Night of Navy makes a perfect backdrop for the sparkly snowflake!

Rose Ann said...

This looks so pretty with the blue background...and your big, sparkly snowflake is so beautiful!!

Carol Maynard said...

Wendy, your cards are ALL just so beautiful!!! I love everyone of them!!! GREAT blog!