Monday, August 4, 2014

Merry Monday Challenge Week # 120

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice restful weekend!

Today we are back on track for the Merry Monday Challenge. Nina is our hostess and has a fabulous challenge for us to help get those Christmas cards made! Let's get to it!




I looked thru my box that I keep stamped images in and found this pretty image already stamped, all I had to do was color it! I loved this set when it was out a few years back but it sure is a lot of coloring!
I kept my card very CAS this week and left the focus directly on the colored image which has the sled and ski's in it. The sentiments on the card, inside & out are from the same set. 


Merry Monday Week #120 Card:

Stamps: Home for Christmas
Ink: Memento Ink, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Garden Green, Real Red
Accessories: Snow Burst EF, White Pearls, 2 Sided Tape

We hope you'll stop by the Merry Monday blog to see what the other's have created this week & play along! The ladies have really outdone themselves with many different idea's!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


14 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful coloring, Wendy! Have a great week!

Katie Melhus said...

Wendy this image is so sweet and you've colored it beautifully - just perfect for this week's challenge! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love your card Wendy!! Great coloring!!

laurie said...

I was going to use this stamp,too, then switched last minute!

Your coloring is awesome,such a beautiful card!

Bonnie said...

What a lot of coloring detail, Wendy! It makes such a beautiful scene and a card to treasure! Hope you have a great week!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a beautiful winter scene! I love your coloring.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Such a cute scenery Wendy. Hope you are feeling better and I can't believe you have a Christmas countdown on your blog...too funny!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card Wendy, your colouring is beautiful.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful Wendy! I love your colouring!!!!!

Deanne :)

Karren said...

I love this image and you've colored it so fabulously, Wendy! Gorgeous card!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wendy, this is SO pretty! What a terrific image and design! Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Marybeth said...

I love your beautiful,front door stamped image,beautiful colored ! Wonderful Christmas card Wendy!

Lori Turner said...

I have always admired this stamp!! Gorgeous card, Wendy! xoxoxo

JD/ Jill said...

Great coloring and really great match to this week's inspiration piece! Very nicely done!