Hello & Happy Fri-YAY, Friends!
The weekend is here! Do you have any fun plans?
I may pop out to grab some Fall plants for my front porch now that is it sitting bare.
Shawn wants to smoke a pork roast in the smoker for pulled pork sandwiches tomorrow so that means I will most likely make some butter parsley potatoes & deviled eggs to go with that! Ryan will definitely like that meal! LOL
Today it's time for another Festive Friday Challenge that I have been doing for the last 8 weeks! I have been pulling out old wood mounted stamps and making a Christmas card with them. I'm getting quite the collection which makes me happy! Today's card uses a wood mounted Stampin Up! set called Snowy Play from 2003.
Card Details:
Stamps: Snowy Play (retired 2003), Stitched Stocking (inside sentiment-Online Exclusives)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Very Vanilla, Beary Christmas DSP (retired 2023)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Misty Moonlight Ribbon (retired), Two Tones Sparkle Gems (retired Online Exclusives), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
This one is a book binding card which I enjoy making!
Next week's card is a pretty one! I hope you will stop back next Friday to see it!
*****************************
My thoughts today...
Spooky season is finally upon us!
Have you noticed it getting dark before 7pm now?
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy
~Wendy

No comments:
Post a Comment