Saturday, October 10, 2026

Halloween Candy Totes

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Friends!

Kelsey & Sushi are here and it's all out Halloween weekend!
First thing is a Tesla breakfast with the Tesla people at the restaurant this morning that Shawn asked me to attend with him. Kelsey will keep an eye on Bailee while we are gone. Miss Bailee had her Vet checkup yesterday. Happy to report she gained some weight and got her Cytopoint injection for the seasonal itch. Also got her meds refilled so we are good to go for awhile. She is to return in 1 year.
Today I am sharing a Halloween candy treat that I made. I was looking for something different and think that a candy tote is a neat little gift to give someone. 







Project Details:

Stamps: Oh My Fright (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Timid Tiger, Basic White, Basic Black, Recollections Patterned Paper (Micheal's)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Lovely Arrangements Dies (retired Online Exclusives- used to created the handle), Sizzix Ghost Die, Clear Acrylic Card Box (retired cut), Adhesive Backed Bats, Ghosts & Dots (Online Exclusives), Black Iridescent Ribbon (Online Exclusives), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Each tote has a Snickers Pumpkin, a Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Pumpkin & a pack of Halloween Oreo Cookies. These were so fun to make! I already sold most of them!

Ok, that is all for today! Off to have a fun Halloween day!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
Wendy










No comments: