Hello & Happy Wednesday, Friends!
It's looking to be a very nice day ahead here, sunshine & 70's!
My favorite kind of weather!
Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my very good friend, Miss Emily! We went to lunch at a place here in Red Lion called the Franklin Social which reminds me of a food court in a mall. There are several different kinds of foods there which makes it hard to decide on what to eat. I chose the mac & cheese with pulled pork but I've already had the Thai food & burgers from there. So many choices in one spot! It was so nice having time to sit, talk and eat some yummy food. On the way out we stopped at the bistro and grabbed a coffee & a cinnamon roll. It was an afternoon well spent with great company which I really needed! Thank you, Miss Emily!!
Today I have a fun Halloween card to share!
I am trying to build up my stash of cards for each holiday and my Halloween bin was almost filled. Miss Emily bought a bunch of Halloween cards yesterday so now my bin is about half full. That's ok because I will most likely continue making them for the next 2 weeks then move on...
Card Details:
Stamps: Everything Essential (retired), Everything Festive (retired), Sparkle of the Season (retired inside sentiment & bats)
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Basic White, Monster Bash DSP (retired)
Accessories: Everyday Arches Dies, Iridescent Black Pearls (retired, Halloween Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
That's all for today!
************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment