Friday, February 19, 2021

Touch My Heart Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Friday!

We made it to the weekend!
Yesterday we had about 5 inches of snow so it was another yuk day in my book!
The sun is to come out later today so let's hope it starts to melt it.
I spent all day at my stamp table.
I finally had time to play with some SaleABration sets and make some pretty cool things!

Today I have a sympathy card to share that I made for a friend's family.
I talked the other day of getting a card made for them.

I used a Hostess set from the 2020-2021 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog called Touch My Heart.
I paired it with some Paper Blooms DSP from the 2021 SaleABration Catalog.




I left the paper do all the work on this one!
So glad that Stampin Up! gives us all these beautiful papers so all we need to do is add a sentiment and it's done!
The saying & butterfly are from the Touch My Heart stamp set.
Another great set that I need to use more!

Card Details:

Stamps: Touch My Heart
Ink: Night of Navy, Rococo Rose
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Paper Blooms DSP
Accessories: Old World Paper 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with the dark paper background and the bright white sentiment panel! You always have the greatest ideas and designs for cards! Stay warm!

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Love your striking color combo alot.