Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream HB

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Sorry for my absence the last 2 days.
I have been preparing for a Stamp Day w Friends for this coming Saturday!
I still needed to get 2 card kits ready and decorate some gift bags.
I'm just about ready as I still need to do a quick blow thru with the dust rag and sweeper!

Today I am sharing some new stuff that I just got!
Did you see the Ice Cream Bundle in the January - June Mini Catalog?
It's most adorable and I was not gonna get it as I have the Cool Treats stamp set & dies from a few years ago then I seen the DSP and that was it!
On this card I left that pretty DSP do all the work...





I love the watercolored look that is on each sheet.
The colors are fantastic and the stamp set comes with a coordinating ice cream cone punch!
My card lady loves ice cream cones for her birthday cards in the summertime so I know this suite of products will delight her!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream 
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Whisper White, Ice Cream Corner DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Ornate Layers Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Lots of layers on this one but it actually came together pretty quick thanks to using the DSP!
I enjoyed playing with this set today and will have more cards to share soon!
Hope you like my card!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Works for me!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable!! I need to break out mine! It will be a fave for sure!!

Carol L said...

These are so cute with the water colored dsp and fun ice cream cones! I love those muted, blended colors together - really fun and yummy looking!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty ccard! Great colors!

Janice M said...

Man LOVING this paper!! Love the colors and your layout. Great job!!