Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Love You Always Treat Boxes

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a Valentine treat to share made using Stampin Up's Love You Always Treat Boxes from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog. They are on page 11 of the catalog.
I decided to order them to fancy up and give my family for Valentines Day.






The DSP is from last year and probably one of my favorite Valentine paper packs!
I also added a Heart Doily from last year, too!
The saying comes from the Valentine Keepsake stamp set from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog on page 16. I've not played with this set as much as I would have liked this year but there is always next year!
The Happy Valentine's Day saying comes from the retired Forever Lovely set which retired 2 years ago.
I like that the saying fits the Classic Label Punch....stamp & punch and it's done!

Each of my boxes is filled with a Reese's Peanut Butter Heart, 2 Small Kit Kats and 3 Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Hearts. I will slip a few dollars inside for the kids.
These boxes are so nice and require no adhesive and they hold alot too!

Project Details:

Stamps: Valentine Keepsakes, Forever Lovely (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, From the Heart Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Heart Doily (retired), Red Sheer Ribbon (retired), Resin Hearts, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think these would be adorable done up for Easter, too!
I hope you like them!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy







4 comments:

Carol L said...

These are the cutest boxes for Valentine's sweet treats! Love the big circle sentiment, heart doily and sentiment too! Sure to delight those with a sweet tooth :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these, you always make the best treats!!

D'Ann said...

Love how you decorated the little boxes so adorably!

Janice M said...

These are so cute!! I picked up a pk of this on clearance but didn't cut into it yet. LOVE that heart doily.