Saturday, February 27, 2021

Hot Dog

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

A rainy day is on tap here!
Do you have any fun plans today?
I got all my errands done yesterday so today I am going to head to my stamp table after the guys get haircuts. I have the clippers ready so once breakfast is over that is on my agenda!

Yesterday I pulled out an really old pack of paper and paired it up with a SaleABration set called A Touch of Ink. I loved it!
I will share those cards soon!

Today I have a cute card to share that I made using the new Hot Dog set in the 2021 January-July Mini Catalog. It was a set that was not on my radar but as time went on and I seen samples made with it, I changed my mind and ordered it!




My card starts with a Calypso Coral cardbase then a layer of Crushed Curry cardstock. 
Then a piece of DSP from Playful Patterns DSP.
I chose my colors from the DSP. 
Then I took a piece of Calypso Coral Polka Dot DSP from the same paper pack measuring 2 x 3 3/4 and layered that on top of the striped paper to break it up a bit.
I added some retired Crushed Curry Ribbon and a bow.
I heat embossed my Hot Dog on Calypso Coral cardstock using Winter White Embossing Powder. I diecut it out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and layered that onto a Whisper White Scalloped Circle from the Circle Layering Framelits.
My sentiment comes from the same set (Hot Dog) and I stamped that with Crushed Curry ink onto a Tasteful Labels Die. 
I added that to my card with 2 Dimensionals.
Lastly I added a retired Calypso Coral Enamel Heart to my sentiment panel.

Card Details:

Stamps: Hot Dog
Ink: Crushed Curry, Versamark
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Playful Patterns DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Labels Dies, Calypso Coral Enamel Heart, Crushed Curry Ribbon (retired), Heat Gun, Winter White EP, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I was so thrilled with this card and loved the bright, fun colors!
A breath of fresh air during these dreary winter months!
Hope you liked my card, too!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Hope that made you giggle!

Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aw, I just love this card! Great colors...and I love how you embossed that pup! And, I LOVE the "fed-up"....describes how I feel 100%!

Carol L said...

Not only is that a cute dog image, I love all those hot and vibrant colors! Can't stop giggling over the "FedUp" graphic - That could be a new merge option! LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am with the other ladies! Such great colors! Doing just the white outline is fab!

Janice M said...

Cute card and cute sentiment! And Roger and I had a good laugh over the "FedUP" meme!! He always looks at me and wants to know why I'm laughing so i share the "funnies"!

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable!!!