Sunday, September 13, 2026

Wandering Words-Autumn

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Friends!

Hope your having a great weekend!
I spent most of yesterday at my stamp table working on another swap that I signed up for. I have really been enjoying them and it makes me happy to be creating! Today I hope to get them finished up and in the mail Monday.

Today I am sharing a pretty autumn card that I made with a stamp set that my friend Deb was getting rid of. The set is called Wandering Words that was out in 2009. She gave me the set to get rid of but I decided to hang on to it to make some cards with it.




Card Details:

Stamps: Wandering Words (retired 2009), Petite Patterns (retired 1999)
Ink: Stampin Write Markers-Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango & Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather DSP (retired 2013)
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Seasonal Cheer Mini EF (July 2026 Online Exclusives), Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins (retired), Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card is flat for easy mailing!
I really love inking up the older stamps and getting use out of them again! I sat and played more with this set which I will share that card soon!

Today football season starts! 
I will be in my recliner this afternoon relaxing and watching! 

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy











1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Beautiful card, Wendy! I really love what you've done with that stamp set. It's one of my all time favorites that I've held on to. You've inspired me to use it again! :)