Thursday, September 17, 2026

Birthday Cards From Friends

 Hello & Happy Thursday, Friends!

Today I don't have anything crafty to share with you but I do want to show off a few of my birthday cards that I received. My 60th birthday was 2 weeks ago today. My friends surely showered me with lots of birthday wishes that deserve to be in the spotlight, so that is what I am sharing today!

1st Card is from Miss Emily...


We've become such great friends over the years! We talk all the time, we laugh, we cry, we made cards together....sometimes I think she is like the sister I never had. I'm so glad we stayed friends after our move to Joplin, Missouri back in 2010. Thank you, Emily! 💙

2nd Card is from my BFF Deb...


Deb has been my best friend since I moved in beside her back in 1994. She has been dealing with some serious health issues recently and even though I don't see her as often I use too we still talk atleast once a week. We too, have laughed together, cried together and even lived together over the years. I don't know where I'd be without her. She also got me started in the stamping world! Thank you, Deb! 💖

3rd Card is from Carol...


This card is a beauty and I would not expect anything less from her. Carol and I have been friends since 2005 where we met thru blogging and then we met in person at a stamp get together. She is one in a million and I'm truly blessed to have her as a friend! Thank you, Carol! 💜

4th Card is from LeAnne...


I met LeAnne years ago thru this fun little hobby of stamping & making cards! I've also met her in real life when she gifted me with her mother's antique ceramic Christmas tree! I love visiting LeAnne's blog and try to comment everyday! She is such a lovely lady and also very talented! I have been blessed with the gift of her friendship over the years as well! Thank you, LeAnne! 💛

5th Card is from Mary Anne...


Mary Anne & I became friends when I lived in Joplin, Missouri. She is friends with Carol and that is how I met her. She heard about the tornado that went thru Joplin when we lived there and sent me a card that started our friendship. We did eventually meet up on one of our trips back to PA and have stayed friends since. We talk all the time and I'm so grateful for her friendship everyday! Thank you, Mary Anne! 💚

It was really odd not getting a card from Audrey this year. She blesses me every year with a card that she writes her personal message in. Always wishing me health & happiness and sending lots of love. I sure missed that this year but I know she is no longer suffering. 💞

No birthday cards from my family this year but I had a really great day!
Shawn took me to L&L Stamps to shop (and did I ever)! Kelsey treated me to dinner out and Ryan spoiled me with a bunch of puzzles for the upcoming Christmas season! I can't wait to start them!

A huge Thank You to everyone for the love & birthday wishes! They all made my day even more special! Much love!! 💗💗💗

*************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy










1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Glad to see you were showered with so much love on your b-day! TFS these beautiful creations!