Hello & Happy Sunday, Friends!
Is it raining where you are?
It's been raining here in south central Pennsylvania since lunchtime yesterday and let me tell you, the winds from the storm off of the east coast are crazy!
Today I am sharing another card made with the same sketch I used yesterday from Really Robin Stamps. Such an easy one!
Card Details:
Stamps: Soiree Salutations
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Golden Glow, Very Vanilla, Reminisce -Autumn Flowers Pattern Paper
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Golden Glow Ribbon, Gold Adhesive Backed Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
The inside says "Happy Thanksgiving" which is from the same stamp set.
That pretty autumn paper came from L&L Rubber Stamps from a few weeks ago when I went shopping for some supplies. I just love that store and the lady that runs it!
*******************************
My thoughts today...


No comments:
Post a Comment