Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Design A Tag Treat

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Friends!

Miss Bailee did a great job yesterday at doggy day spa! She was so happy to see us walk in the door to take her home! She sat on my lap and hung halfway out the window the entire ride home. Our weather turned out to be so nice and she was soaking up every minute of it! Once she got home, ate her supper we went for a walk down the street to Mr. Bob's house. She wanted to show him her haircut and new Fall scarf but he was not home. Hopefully tonight she will see him on her walk! She just adores him! 


Hard to believe this doggy will be 15 years old in about 2 weeks! Michelle, her groomer, says she does not act that age! LOL She really doesn't!

Anyways, today I am sharing a sweet Halloween treat with you! I had one bag of the Reese's Peanut Butter Bats and whipped up 6 cello bags! I used the new Design A Tag stamp set and the coordinating Advent Labels Punch.





Project Details:

Stamps: Design A Tag
Ink: Memento Black, Timid Tiger
Cardstock: Timid Tiger, Basic Black, Basic White, Frightfully Fun DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Advent Label Punch, Swirls of Magic EF (Online Exclusives), Adhesive Backed Bats, Ghosts & Dots (Online Exclusives), Black Iridescent Ribbon (Online Exclusives), Halloween Night Twine (retired), Cello Bags, Hand Held Hole Punch (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Quick & easy and who doesn't love a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?! Yum!

Today I hope to get to my stamp table! I have a few cards in mind that I'd like to try to create for an upcoming Stamp Day with Friends as long as my BFF Deb is feeling up to it!
I really miss making cards with my girls!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Our weather here is to be gorgeous today! I am gonna take full advantage of it by washing & hanging my bedsheets out on the line to dry! They will smell so good come bedtime tonight! How many of you still hang your bedsheets out to dry? Maybe I am dating myself here! LOL
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy














No comments: