Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Sophisticated Sled

 Hello & Happy Wednesday, Friends!

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you using the Sophisticated Sled bundle that retired from the Online Exclusives quite awhile ago. This set is a beauty and I'm so glad that I got it. I made this card last year and never posted it. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Sophisticated Sled
Ink: Pecan Pie, Versamark
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Country Woods DSP (retired), Winter Meadow DSP (retired)
Accessories: Sophisticated Sled Dies (retired Online Exclusives), Greetings of the Season Dies (retired Online Exclusives), White Embossing Powder, Silver Trim (retired Online Exclusives), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The sled & ice skates really bring back lots of memories from years ago when I was young! We use to get some really good snow storms back in the day and they would close off the street beside our house for the kids to sled on because it was a huge hill. I remember having this type of sled and rubbing wax on the metal glides so it would go easier in the snow. I also remember going ice skating at the canals down at the Susquehanna River. I had a hard time standing on ice skates which took a bit to master! It was definitely easier to roller skate than ice skate! LOL It was still so much fun!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Fall Arrived last night at 8:04 pm! We had such a rainy, dreary day yesterday. I did not do too much as I am giving my hands a short break from crafting. They've been a bit bothersome, maybe from the change in the weather. We did not get out of the 50's yesterday. Quite a shock to the system! Today it is still to be chilly (mid 60's) with an east breeze off the ocean which will continue to keep it cool, cloudy and breezy most of this week. Fall has definitely arrived! Enjoy & have a great day!
~Wendy







No comments: