Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Sending Love Your Way...

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

The snow finally stopped just before noon yesterday!
It was cloudy the rest of the day with winds around 25mph.
Today we have some sunshine to help melt that snow!
And did you see the groundhog predicted 6 more weeks of winter?!
Not exactly what any of us on the east coast want to hear! LOL

Today I have another Valentines Day card to share using the opposite piece of From My Heart Specialty DSP from the card on Monday.


This is just the opposite of the layout from Monday's card because I did not want to waste that pretty heart paper! My sentiment was stamped on Whisper White cardstock and hand cut with my paper trimmer, Then I added a hole with my retired handheld hole punch so I could tie some Red Twine on it. I popped it up on Dimensionals and was done!
I made 5 cards using these same layouts but using all different sayings from different stamp sets.
I had to dig to find some that would work for Valentines Day and I love how they all turned out!
I will share the rest tomorrow!

Card Details:

Stamps: Posted For You
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, From The Heart Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Wrapped In Texture EF (retired), Heart Punch Pack, Handheld Hole Punch (retired), Red Rhinestones, Red Twine, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal+

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Great switch of the original layout - it looks just as pretty turned around when you use great papers and colors!