Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Woven Heirlooms

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

We had a beautiful day here in PA yesterday!
Clear blue skies and lots of sunshine that helped melt that ice & snow!
Tomorrow more snow is on the way and let's hope it's not too much!

Today I have card #4 from Saturday's Stamp Day w Friends event!
We made 5 all occasion cards.
This one is a sympathy that uses the Woven Heirloom stamp set from the Annual Stampin Up! Catalog.




My card base is Seaside Spray then a layer of Woven Threads DSP which is retired. 
Then I took a scrap to Rococo Rose cardstock and ran it thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF to give it some texture.
My sentiment was stamped in Seaside Spray ink and diecut with the Circle Layering Framelits.
The flower is from the retired Thoughtful Blooms stamp set from last year's 2020 SaleABration.
I stamped it with Seaside Spray ink onto Seaside Spray cardstock.
I used the Small Bloom Punch to punch out my flower and added it with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and added a rhinestone.

Card Details:

Stamps: Woven Heirloom, Thoughtful Blooms (retired 2020 SAB)
Ink: Seaside Spray
Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Woven Threads DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Small Bloom Punch, Rhinestone, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Another flat card for easy mailing!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so serene and peaceful with those subtle colors and a wonderful sentiment! Love that little flower accent too! NJ!

Janice M said...

Love the soft colors on this one! And I agree with Carol that little flower is just the perfect little touch!

Vicki said...

Beautiful colors and I love that little flower.