Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Color Challenge 463

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and I wanted to play along to get my card rack built back up.

Here we go....

Tangerine Tango, So Saffron & Coastal Cabana




My friend, Deb has this set and left me borrow it last summer so I stamped a bunch of images from it. It has been so cold here so my mind went with something flowery for the colors today. I pulled out this image from the Apothecary Art set and colored my flowers in Coastal Cabana, So Saffron & Pear Pizzazz. My DSP came from the Summer Smooches DSP pack. I colored my image with blender pens & ink pads. I'm very pleased with my card!


Color Challenge 463 Card:

Stamps: Apothecary Art
Ink: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Neenah White, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Finishing Touches Framelits, Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Blender Pen, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that's all for me today!
Trying to stay warm with temperatures in the single digits today with very gusty winds. Even the poor dogs hate going out to potty! LOL
Headed off to get my supper started and make a batch of chocolate chip cookies that I whipped up on Sunday and never baked. That will help to keep the house nice & toasty!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Sweet, I looked at the challenge, but never got around to making a card for it. I am up to my neck in owls!!! LOL!!

Karren said...

Beautiful card, Wendy!

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, Wendy! Love this image and it's perfect with these colors!