Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Apple Treat

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a sweet treat to share with you!

About 6 weeks ago I purchased a bag of the Ghiradelli Caramel Apple Squares at the grocery store. They are SO good! I put a few of them into a yummy little treat to give to Audrey when I saw her last evening. I used a 4 x 6 cello bag that I had on hand and also added a handful of the Werther's Caramel Apple Hard Candies, too! I used a tag from the Tailor Made Tags Dies and the apple from the Harvest Hello's set that is retired. This stamp set with it's coordinating punch is one I use quite often and I know Audrey loves the Apple/pumpkins it creates! I used the Caring Leaves stamp set which is current now in the 2024 Holiday Mini Catalog for the sentiment on my tag. To close the bag i used some old green & white striped ribbon & some white twine. Lastly, I added some rhinestones because everything needs a bit of sparkle, right? So, I gave this to Audrey last evening as a little Thank You for her card order. She just loved it and it was good to see her smile.




Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello's (retired), Caring Leaves
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Basic White
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Cello Bag, Ribbon from stash, White Twine, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey is still dealing with her Shingles. She is on medications which she says helps take the edge off the pain & burning feeling. Other than that she seems to be doing well and chipper as usual. I told her that I will continue to keep her in my thoughts & prayers in the days ahead. 

Today I have some preparing to do for World Cardmaking Day which is on Saturday October 5th. I am going to try to get Deb & Miss Emily over to make a few cards. We have not stamped together since before Christmas last year. I will have to see what I can whip up!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


This is how my day is going to be....busy! Hope yours is way calmer!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy








No comments: