Friday, October 18, 2024

Decorative Trees Starburst Card

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

This is the day I have been waiting for!
Today is the start of the Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel!
If you know me you know I am a huge fan of the Hallmark Channel and watch it everyday!
The new movies start tonight which I am most excited for but they started playing movies at 6am this morning which I am watching as I type this. I kinda live for this time of the year! LOL I went to the Hallmark store here in Red Lion yesterday and got the new blanket & coffee mug. I have a blanket & mug from about 4 years ago which I do use everyday! It was time for a new one though! Happy Hallmark Christmas Movie Watching!

So, yesterday I did not post since Shawn was off but we got the call that our new living room furniture is ready for delivery! YAY!! It will get delivered next Wednesday.
Also got the results from my bloodwork that I had done Tuesday at my doctor appointment!
A1c is still holding strong and I'm in diabetic remission even though I will always be diabetic. Doctor is pleased with my progress but did tell me I will be on this medication the rest of my life. She took me off my blood pressure medicine which I have been on since I was 30 years old and I feel alittle odd saying that. I am to monitor my numbers and if they go back up I am to restart my meds. I still take a thyroid pill 6 days a week for hypothyroidism which I have also been on since I was 30. That medicine may be the next one to go. I'll be more than happy to take a once a week shot the rest of my life if I do not have to take anymore pills! She kept me at my same dose of 7.5 mg of Mounjaro which I am perfectly fine with. I will go back to see her in February. 

Anyways, I know your here to see some crafty goodness so let's get to it!
In honor of the Hallmark Christmas movies starting today I wanted to share a holiday card to go with it!




Card Details:

Stamps: Decorative Trees (Million Dollar Achiever Stamp Set)
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Thich Basic White, Real Red, Garden Green, Basic White, Festive Glimmer Paper, Take A Bow DSP
Accessories: Decorative Trees Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really love the prints in the Take A Bow DSP because of the traditional red & greens for Christmas. I decided to make this card into a Starburst type of card which I think is very eye catching. I do think my diecut tree gets a bit lost in the mix but it's still pretty and a great bundle from this years Holiday Mini Catalog!

Today is laundry day along with movie watching day!
A quick supper tonight of mac & cheese and a bag of wings that Ryan likes from Sam's Club. Tomorrow Miss Bailee has grooming 1st thing. She's in major need of a bath and a haircut and will feel like a million bucks when she's done! 
Busy, busy, busy!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


This is the 1st movie that will be on at 8pm tonight!
So excited!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






No comments: