Tuesday, October 1, 2024

With Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

One last rainy day here and then hopefully the sun will make an appearance! 
They say it's going to feel like Fall! 

Yesterday sure was a day. 
Shawn's boss had a medical emergency at work so we're hoping he will be ok! I think it rattled Shawn a bit and I feel the same. He's a super nice guy and would give the shirt off his back to someone in need. 
I got Audrey's card order all finished and ready to deliver to her this evening. I will work on pricing the Halloween treats today so she has a price list. I did not make too much this year.
One thing on her list that she asked for was a pack of Sympathy cards. 
This is what I made for her...






Card Details:

Stamps: Kindest Expressions
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Perennial Lavender DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Adhesive Backed Dragonflies & Birds, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were quick & easy to create for Audrey and they are flat for easy mailing!

I'm looking forward to seeing her this evening! I'm hoping her shingles are getting better!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

















No comments: