Monday, September 30, 2024

Splendid Autumn

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
Today is the last day of September....can you believe it? The year is flying by so quickly!
I have a pretty card to share today that I made last week using the Splendid Autumn DSP.




Card Details:

Stamps: Labeled with Love
Ink: Copper Clay
Cardstock: Copper Clay, Basic White, Splendid Autumn DSP
Accessories: Labeled with Love Dies, Copper Clay Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey asked for a Fall birthday card so this one may go to her. 
We'll see what I can create today!

******************************
My thoughts today...


I agree but the mosquito's are still lingering because last week I got nailed on the backporch.
I'll be happy when they die off!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy








No comments: