Monday, September 16, 2024

Fall Cards

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend!
I spent most of yesterday at my stamp table working on Audrey's cards.
The card I am sharing today is a set that she requested for October birthdays so I pulled out some Ringed With Love DSP which is long retired but I have quite a bit of it left so I decided to use it for this set.






Card Details:

Stamps: Unbounded Love
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic White, Ringed With Love DSP (retired SAB)
Accessories: Unbounded Love Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I kept these simple because that is the way she likes them.
 No ribbon or embellishments.
I have one more pack to work on for her today then I am moving on to some Halloween projects. I picked up some Halloween Oreo's at Target the other day that I want to make something with. Audrey loves the Halloween Oreo's for the little kiddo's that she knows. And they make a great treat, too!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy











2 comments:

LeAnne said...

GREAT cards---I have been hoarding that little bit of DSP I have left! Such lovely fall creations!

Carol L said...

That pretty paper makes for some great fall cards and I like the simple design. I was working on fall cards today too :) It must be something in the air LOL