Saturday, September 21, 2024

Reindeer Fun

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

My phone says that we are expecting rain later today and it is cloudy out but I am optimistic about any rain. 95% of the time they predict rain, we never get it. The grass is brown and crunchy to walk on and the leaves are really starting to drop. It's been very dry in my area so maybe that is why the leaves have already started to fall. 

Shawn went to a car show in Maryland this morning and i'm finishing up some laundry and drinking my morning coffee. I know I have been MIA the last 2 days. I have been creating lots of things but haven't had enough hours in the day to get anything posted.  Today I have a cute Christmas card to share with you that I cased. I'm not sure who made the original card as there was no watermark on it and I have no idea where I saw the card but it is adorable and I wanted to give it a try! 



Card Details:

Stamps: Reindeer Fun
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Basic White, Real Red, Reindeer Days DSP
Accessories: Reindeer Fun Dies, Snowflake Sky 3D EF,  Red & White Adhesive Backed Peppermints, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive

This is the first time using this bundle from the New 2024 Holiday Mini Catalog and it so much fun! All those little squares measure 1.25 X 1.25. That adorable reindeer is diecut directly from the Reindeer Days DSP. I can't wait to play more with this suite of products!

That is all for me today!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


It sure is! I love this time of year!

Thanks for stopping by & have a super Saturday!
~Wendy








No comments: