Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Frames & Flowers

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am sharing a card that made for my English teacher from when I was in high school.
She just happens to be Audrey's neighbor & friend and Audrey told me she has been going thru a bit of a rough patch and since she is a big supporter of mine (she buys my candy treats all the time) I wanted to send her a card to let her know she was in our thoughts. 
I pulled out the Frames & Flowers Specialty DSP and whipped up a card. This DSP reminds me of being a scrapbook kit because it has pieces you can punch out and use with the DSP. The sentiment panel is one of those punched out pieces that I just stamped my sentiment on and adhered it to my card. Easy peasy!



Card Details:

Stamps: Wildflower Designs
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Frames & Flowers Specialty DSP
Accessories: Petal Pink Milky Dots (retired), Stampin Seal Adhesive

This card went out in the mail today and I hope it helps to lift her spirits!

All went well yesterday at the dentist! 
I don't have to return for another 6 months! YAY!! Music to my ears!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful card! Your teacher will really appreciate this! It will make her day to know that you were thinking of her!