Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Christmas Lights

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Friends!

Today I have a pretty set of holiday cards to share using a retired set from 2022.
The Light Aglow Suite was really popular then and I remember the DSP selling out quick. I managed to grab 2 packs of it during demonstrator preorder and that was it. It really was a beautiful suite!






Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Lights (retired), Hero Arts Sentiment
Ink: Evening Evergreen (retired)
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen (retired), Soft Succulent (retired), Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Lights Aglow DSP (retired)
Accessories: Twinkling Lights Dies (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Gold/Vanilla Ribbon (retired), Gold Swirls (retired), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stampin Seal Adhesive

I love these and may keep these for myself!
I miss the Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen colors that were In Colors a few years ago so I wanted to start using up what I have. Thankfully I stocked up on lots of cardstock!
Eventually there will probably be more cards made with this suite of products.

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy












No comments: