Sunday, September 22, 2024

Happy Fall Y'all!!

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Sorry for the late update today. It was a very stormy night here in south central PA and I think I was awake more than I slept. The first crack of thunder was around 12:30 and I think I sat straight up in bed! It's been quite a while since we had any thunderstorms especially during the nighttime hours so that startled me a bit. Last I hear it was around 4am and boy did it ever rain! We really needed the rain though so I am thankful for that!

Today I have a set of Thanksgiving cards to share that I made last week on a whim. I was going thru some papers and found this beautiful leaf paper from The Paper Studio or Hobby Lobby and I felt the need to use it!






That paper is just so pretty!

Card Details:

Stamps: Morningstar Stamps
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla,  Copper Foil Paper (retired), Leaves-The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched with Whimsy Dies (retired), Autumn Leaves Dies, Neutral Adhesive Backed Sequins, Stampin Seal Adhesive

I love the Stitched with Whimsy dies and that little bit of stitching it adds to a card!
Sad that they retired but they will live on in my stamp room!

Audrey hasn't ordered much as far as holiday cards so far, only 2 Halloween cards for her 2 great granddaughters. I do think she is stopping all the mailing that she does because of costs. She usually requests cards with just a layer of paper on without sayings so she can use for any occasion so moving forward I am not sure what to expect. She also likes the Notecards & Envelopes with a little gold cross or gold heart on so she can use for any occasion. I have started making lots of card sets for different occasions to have on hand one day for when my hands hurt and I can no longer stamp. Hate the thought of that but it's going to happen one day. Atleast when it does happen I have tons of cards to use! I do have customers who only purchase cards and that is another reason I do stamp ahead and keep them on hand. 

Anyways, today is football day!
Our Ravens have not been too good so far this year and i'm not sure what to expect today. We are playing Ryan's Dallas Cowboys later this afternoon! I told him, may the best team win! LOL

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Sunday!
~Wendy












No comments: